The Cuteness Is On!
It’s time to vote for the most adorable baby photo!
Go to the “Magic Moments 2017” photo album and “Like” (or “Love”) your favorite photos. The baby photo with the most “Likes” between February 1 and February 14 will be selected as the winner.
Pocatello Women’s Health Clinic presents the Magical Moments Baby Photo Contest. Get all your friends to vote for your favorite photo of a baby born in 2016 at Portneuf Medical Center. Grand prize is a $250 gift card.
Rules and Regulations
- Photo submissions must be of babies born at Portneuf Medical Center during the 2016 calendar year. Winning selections will be required to show official birth records. If proof cannot be validated then the runner up will be chosen.
- Only one photo per baby will be accepted.
- All entries must be emailed to email@example.com beginning at 12:01 am (MST) January 1, 2017 through 11:59 pm (MST) January 31, 2017. Portneuf Medical Center is not responsible for any delays in email.
- Photos must be in a high resolution jpg format, no larger than 1 mb.
- By submitting a picture, the photo becomes property of Portneuf Medical Center. The photo will be displayed on the Portneuf Facebook page with the baby’s first name and first initial of last name.
- All baby photos will be posted on Portneuf Medical Center Facebook February 1st, 2017.
- Voting will be based on public popular vote. The photo with the most “Likes” will be selected as the winner.
- Voting will run from 12:01 am (MST) February 1, 2017 through 9:00 (MST) February 14, 2017.
- Winner will be announced via Facebook at 12:00 noon (MST) February 14, 2017, with press release to follow.
- Grand Prize will receive a $250 Visa gift card.
- Runner up will receive a $150 Visa gift card.
- The parent/legal guardian of the winning baby will be asked to sign a Photo Release document in order for Portneuf Medical Center to use the winning photo in marketing material.
Event is co-sponsored by Pocatello Women’s Health Clinic and Portneuf Medical Center Auxiliary. Prizes have been donated by Portneuf Medical Center Auxiliary.